Affordable Property Management with Total Fee Transparency
We Save You Money and Increase the Value of Your Investment with Straight-Forward Pricing Paired with Exceptional Service.
Hiring a management company costs less than the expense associated with a do-it-yourself (DIY) landlord who has to learn everything about rental property, habitability regulations, fair-housing laws, marketing, tenant screening, maintenance, late-night calls and other inconveniences, legal fees, training and licensing, software and accounting, gas and travel, and mistakes and pitfalls which can cost thousands of dollars.
We save you money by having the licensing, training, knowledge, and resources to guide your investments down a path of financial success. Discover our fee structure below; no hidden fees—no surprises.
- Multi-channel advertising, showings, tenant screening.
- Lease preparation and move in Inspection.
- Tenant Placement Services.
- Guaranteed Tenants for 6 months.
- Credit and criminal, rent collection.
- Tenant credit bureau reporting.
- Monthly statements, annual tax statement, maintenance coordination.
- 24/7 emergency response, and posting of notices.
- Preparation of monthly accounting statements and annual tax statements (property cash flow statement & 1099).
*amount varies based on monthly rent
Full Management PLUS
- Eviction Costs (Up to $750) and a 4th inspection performed each year.
- 2 additional inspections
- Total coverage
Multi-Family & Investor Pricing
- Includes all Full Service Property Management Services
- Setup Fee charged for first five properties
A Smart Long-Term Investment
All property owners aim at maximizing their income and profits.
Hiring a professional property management company will ensure your property keeps on delivering without you having to spend all your time managing your investment.
Maximizing Your Return
We take your investment as seriously as you do.
Our full-time professional licensed staff has expert knowledge of the rental industry and is always one step ahead of any issue. Our maintenance team offers a quick response whenever needed. Our accounting specialists keep detailed accounting and records of your rental property. We even offer a 24-hour response time guarantee.
All these specialized professionals ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimize your tax benefit.
You Can Save by Hiring the Right Property Management Company.
Investing in rental property is an astute investment that has proven to appreciate and add value over time. Whether you are a single-property investor or a multi-property owner, rental properties provide monthly income and turn a profit on the ownership of real estate.